Our Sustainability Journey
Our steps towards sustainability
Built to last
As our designs evolve, the quality of our products remains the same. We conduct thorough tests on all of our products to ensure they meet our strict quality standards.
We test the durability of our products and guarantee that the water-resistant finishes, strong zippers and hard-wearing wheels are built to last.
Reducing waste and preserving style
Your limited warranty guarantee
We design bags that are built to endure your active lifestyle and that are with you for the long haul. We know that even with the most durable materials, things sometimes break so we’re here to help.
With sustainability in mind, our limited warranty policy helps to extend the life of our products with up to thirty years of cover.
Tracing our steps
THE ROAD AHEAD
- We’re incorporating more recycled materials into our collections and working on reducing waste in the process.
- Following VF’s lead, we’re working with NGOs and industry experts to guarantee the most ethical practices when sourcing raw materials and leather.
- All orders from eastpak.com are shipped with plastic-free, minimal packaging, with responsibly sourced cardboard.
- We are part of VF Corporation, which is making massive steps in the production and sourcing process. Find out all about it. www.vfc.com
- Led by VF’s ‘Made to Change’ initiative, we’re dedicating our efforts to supporting the livelihoods and living conditions of our entire workforce, that spans across fifty countries.
- We’re enforcing strict health and safety standards to guarantee good working conditions for all of our teams across the world.
- We’re maintaining a sustainable head office in Antwerp, Belgium, that has been awarded “Excellent” status by BREEAM, the international scheme for assessing the sustainability of buildings.
- More than two thirds of our Antwerp head office staff commute to work by foot, bike or public transport.
- Our VF headquarters in Stabio, Switzerland runs on 100% renewable energy and we’re working towards it being a zero-waste facility.